Advice on your business plan and pitching to investors. Help on funding strategy. Suggestions for relevant seed funds.
Mentorship, business plan review, fundraising strategy
After 40 years in industry, mainly in FMCG and pharmaceuticals supply chain and R&D, I have deep knowledge of bring new products to market, working and collaborating with large corporations, optimising supply and manufacture, Typical areas I can mentor in are:
– pitching to large corporations
– managing new product introduction from idea to post launch
– building a multi-generational pipeline of new products
– product portfolio and lifecycle management
– supply chain in pharma, consumer health / cosmetics
– R&D in consumer health
Started in R&D (Integrated Circuit Design), VLSI Design Manager, Co-founder Arm, VP Sales, VP Sales & Marketing, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Strategy Officer. Angel Investor , Venture Capital, Non Exec Director, Mentor, Business Lectures.
I can offer guidance on the commercialisation process from business model design to the practical steps required to create a company. My experience covers companies at every stage in their lifecycle and in many industries, including deep tech in Cambridge and elsewhere.