Junior doctor and founder of an award-winning collection of medical education resources, aimed at medical students and junior doctors.
I’ve been in IT for 25 years in roles including developer, architect, and CTO. I’ve also spent time evangelising and implementing methodologies to deliver business value.
Recently, I was a founder and CTO of a WealthTech company. Now, a founder and CEO of an EdTech company.
I love to code and design elegant scalable architectures, build teams, and define processes to help companies transition from startup to scale-up.
Business Plans (for VC/Angel investment)
Marketing Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
Generational Motivational Advice
I’ve got over a decade of sales and marketing experience, 3 of which were in the EdTech space and 4 years in MarTech.
– Computer Science graduate from DMU
– Founded an AI-based language learning startup in 2017
– B2B startup experience
– General tech startup-related stuff
– Vesting schedules and other aspects related to equity and company structure
– Experience in gaining commercial investment and soft funding
- Rapidly developing and testing ideas
- Business modelling
- Marketing strategy
- Entrepreneur networks/community building
- Getting free support from universities
- Startups originating from universities