I have experience in Project Management, Team Leadership, Mentoring, and a Full-Stack Developer. I love coding, networking, team-building, SaaS products, IoT, STEM activities, and new ideas.
Business Plans (for VC/Angel investment)
Marketing Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
Generational Motivational Advice
Today, I help Fintech Founders build a scalable sales strategy and process. Expertise and background:
– 20 years with a range of multi-national organisations to enterprising companies, start ups and scale ups in Financial Services, Banking, Payment Solutions, Credit Services, Risk and Fraud, Fintech, FMCG and IT & Software
– Broad knowledge of product development and analytics
– Impacted growth revenue for businesses and NPS Scores for Customer Experience
– Operated at director and senior consultancy level
– Client management/sales and customer life cycle
– Business development and sales – Start up’s – Scale up
– IT software infrastructure implementation/project management – change/training practice
– General and sales leadership development – programme design and delivery
– Owned and ran a high end executive recruitment agency
– Owned and ran a local thriving public house in Nottinghamshire
– Build high performing sales academy programmes includes products, customer experience, induction and methodologies
– BESMA Award winner in Sales Excellence/Enablement, Insights, Customer Experience and Leadership GrowthI can draw upon
Connections across Financial Services
Happy to help and offer any advice on public sector procurement ( especially technical) and how you can engage compliantly with Councils.
Freelance full-stack software developer specialised in Microsoft .Net technologies with more than 20 years of experience delivering enterprise solutions with 1+ years in scaled agile framework (SaFE) implementation. Familiar with working in agile teams, following scrum, BDD and Domain Driven Development methodology. Experience of the following industries and sectors: Utility, Retail, Banking, E-Commerce, Digital Signage, Kiosk, Small Office Home Office, Information Technology, Logistics, Automated Trading, Warehouse Management.
Experienced at helping start-ups figure out their position and messaging in the market, acting as a sounding board and outside advisor to help ideas develop. Experience working with multiple companies ranging from Seed – Series A funding, helping them build credibility with customers, the media and potential investors.
Use of data, artificial intelligence and automation
I have been the founder of 2 companies, one was a company aimed at connecting suppliers and manufacturers together. The other business was based in recruitment. I have also worked at national and international law firms within the area of commercial litigation. I have experience drafting many different types of legal documents and I am happy to share my experiences when it comes to commercial litigation. I can help you at the information stage by sharing more information on these types of documents. This will then pave the way for you to reach out to a solicitor who can actually draft these documents. You will be gaining industry insight into the legal side of things when you are talking to me.
Assistance and expertise in investment readiness
Help with connections to funders
Advice around what funding is suitable and realistic
Assistance in preparing relevant documents
Launched my own startup and worked at early stage startups, so have experience most aspects of launching and growing a business. Happy to help with product ideation, business models, sales and business development and fundraising strategies.