I have a wealth of experience and skills, gained in both the corporate space and within technology startups. I am a serial entrepreneur and have skills in Leadership, People Development, Business Strategy, Sales and Marketing and Finance.
Made lots of mistakes over the last 7 years as we have take the team from just myself with an idea to a team of 14. Bootstrapped. Small amount of venture. Got to profitability. My key skills are in sales and marketing. Just started a diploma in coaching as long term goals is to be a mentor / coach / investor to small businesses
As a second time founder, I have vast experience in the Startup world and a good understanding of the varying hurdles faced in the quest to launch a product to market. I have achieved pre-seed investment and can provide a good insight into working with accelerators, selecting and building mentor networks and onboarding advisors. My background is sales and marketing having previously worked with SME’s through to Blue Chip clients on a range of digital and print projects. Happy to connect.
I’ve got over a decade of sales and marketing experience, 3 of which were in the EdTech space and 4 years in MarTech.
Today, I help Fintech Founders build a scalable sales strategy and process. Expertise and background:
– 20 years with a range of multi-national organisations to enterprising companies, start ups and scale ups in Financial Services, Banking, Payment Solutions, Credit Services, Risk and Fraud, Fintech, FMCG and IT & Software
– Broad knowledge of product development and analytics
– Impacted growth revenue for businesses and NPS Scores for Customer Experience
– Operated at director and senior consultancy level
– Client management/sales and customer life cycle
– Business development and sales – Start up’s – Scale up
– IT software infrastructure implementation/project management – change/training practice
– General and sales leadership development – programme design and delivery
– Owned and ran a high end executive recruitment agency
– Owned and ran a local thriving public house in Nottinghamshire
– Build high performing sales academy programmes includes products, customer experience, induction and methodologies
– BESMA Award winner in Sales Excellence/Enablement, Insights, Customer Experience and Leadership GrowthI can draw upon
Connections across Financial Services
20+ years experience in founding/working in tech startups in UK/Silicon Valley. Expertise in lean startups, software engineering, product management, business development, marketing strategy, and funding.