- business development
- employee engagement
- financial modelling
- net zero
- performance management
- product market fit
- public sector
- south east
Chief of Staff
Advice on thriving and advancing in an early (pre-seed to A) startup company. If you want help expanding your role, increasing your impact, and being given more responsibility, I can point you in the right direction.
I am a Chief of Staff with experience in the Technology/SaaS space, specialising in Pre-Seed to Series A stages. I have an engineering background with a Master’s degree from Imperial College London and Formula 1 championship-winning experience at Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains.
Head of People Operations
I have supported the growth of over 400 start-ups and scale-ups through the NatWest accelerator, and so I’ve worked on the full life-cycle of a business. From initial concept, customer discovery and product market-fit, investment and breaking new markets.
More recently I have taken on more People-centric roles in scaling businesses. In these roles I have led on talent acquisition, employee engagement, company culture and performance management.
I love these elements of my work and would happily look to mentor someone on any aspects I’ve listed above.
Strategy Director, Tech Nation
Expertise in developing business strategies, annual business plans, financial modelling, OKRs, KPIs, and business development. Act as trusted advisor and coach to CEOs helping them to establish effectively relationships with their Board of Directors. 18 years experience as a management consultant including 6 at Accenture and over 20 years experience working with the public sector.
Startup CTO & CPO
– Figuring out what to build and good practices and processes on how to keep building the right things
– Figuring out how to build things – from evaluating options such as outsourcing or team building to the nitty gritty of engineering like frameworks, infrastructure, etc
– Advice on early-stage fundraising in the UK
Fractional Chief of Staff at a Seed-Stage Fintech
I can support
– Seed-stage business operations (people, finance, legal)
– People moving into an early-stage environment for the first time
– Generalists struggling to figure out where they fit, what their career progression looks like, and how they can develop
– Full-time workers aspiring to switch to fractional roles
– Those interested in the open-finance subsection of Fintech
– With connections across the UK Tech Scene
London Chapter Director for a Global community of impact founders and launching a consultancy to raising awareness of climate with SME business leaders
Knowledge about the climatech and impact space (specifically London and South East)
Suggestions for Linkedin management
I can support with the following:
– Building a high performance culture
– Sales process and psychology
I’d be happy to support others however I can