N’courage – your free business sounding board
Draw from peer experience
Need a fresh perspective on a pressing business challenge? Want to grow, manage a transition, or find new opportunities? Or simply check your own decision making?
But don’t want to call in the consultants just yet.
You needn’t do this alone. n’courage can help. We’re here to encourage you and inspire courage to move forward.
Who are n’courage?
We’re an informal panel of business leaders – all volunteers – who want to ‘give back’ by helping fellow business leaders think through problems and unlock opportunities.
More of a sounding board. We don’t advise. We offer thoughts. We come up with ideas which you may not have considered. Offering insights from our collective experience.
Projects we consider
We’re focused on helping Leicestershire enterprises that have a challenging business issue. For example, we’ve helped:
- An SME needing to reorganise and reposition after exiting a partnership.
- A social enterprise needing to transition efficiently through the VAT threshold.
- An SME needing to meet a sudden unexpected surge in demand for a secondary product line.
Enterprises who’d benefit
You’ll have transitioned beyond start-up and want to step up a gear or two. You’ll have been:
- Established for at least three years
- Registered at Companies House or the Charity Commission
- Have an income exceeding £100,000
- Based in Leicester or Leicestershire
About our meetings
We meet face-to-face at a business space in Loughborough – usually once a month. Meetings last up to 2 hours.
You’ll get to present your issue, and together we’d look at it from all angles, weigh up the options, and decide on the best plan of action.
We can help with contacts and insights around funding, marketing, IP, Finance, legal and commercial issues.
Interested? Apply to meet with n’courage
It is easy to apply. Simply complete our application form with brief details about who you are, what your issue is and the help you think you need. If we feel we can help, we’ll contact you to arrange a meeting.